Clutter. It builds up so quickly. And before you know it – the chaos is taking over your home! Even after moving house several times and had plenty of major decluttering sessions, there is always more to get rid of. As a family of four, keeping a tidy, clutter-free home is inevitably going to be a challenge.
That’s the beauty of the 30-Day Decluttering Challenge and the free printable pdf I have created so you can follow this successful home hack too. Plus, I have created it just for you, and it’s totally FREE!
Sticking to a 30 Day Challenge is a great kick start to your decluttering house blitz, and you can get rid of 300 unwanted items causing clutter in your family home so easily with this incredible guide.
What Is Included In The Free 30-Day Decluttering Challenge PDF?
When you download the 30-Day Decluttering Challenge PDF, you will receive a printable format so you can print it out right away. Included in the challenge you will get the following:
- 2 X 30-Day Decluttering Checklists (stick on your refrigerator and check off daily)
- 30 days of daily decluttering with prompts on 3 X Sheets
- Each of the 3 sheets has room for notes and a checkbox for each day
What Are The Benefits Of 30-Day Decluttering Challenge
- You will have more space in your home
- There will be less to store and to clean
- Finding lost treasures and items, you have long forgotten
- Saving money
- Your stress levels will go down
- Your quality of sleep will be improved as your anxiety levels decrease
- As you regain control over your home, you will be more productive
- Your home will be easier to clean, sort, and organize
- You can do the challenge as many times as you need to so that you have a clutter-free home
- Having a plan in place for 30 days will get rid of 300 items out of your home!
How Does The 30-Day Decluttering Challenge Work?
It’s so easy to stick to the 30-Day Decluttering Challenge, and I am so excited to give it to you so you can get going and declutter and reclaim the space in your home!
The steps are super easy to manage, and the results will encourage productivity and motivation to repeat the challenge again and again until you have cleared your whole family home!
- Set aside 30 Days when you can fully commit to the Decluttering Challenge
- Each day select 10 items to throw away or donate from your home
- Do not to buy or replace items you are decluttering during the challenge
- After the 30 days, rejoice at having 300 less unwanted items in your home!
- Repeat at any time you feel you need to declutter
Why Can’t I Declutter?
If you feel stressed even at the thought of beginning to declutter and wonder how to declutter without feeling overwhelmed, help is at hand. 10 tips to get you started right away that have worked and given incredible results for our family are:
10 Amazing Tips For Decluttering Which Will Be Life-Changing
- Make A Choice to Start Today
- Begin with the Small Stuff
- Set A Time Limit
- The 15 Minute Daily Declutter Challenge
- Create A Harmonious Happy Space While You Declutter
- Don’t Strive for Perfection
- Act Get It Out of Your Home Today!
- Take the 30-Day Decluttering Challenge
- Take the 45-Day Kitchen Declutter Challenge
- The 1-Drawer 1-Shelf Decluttering Challenge
Sign up below to get your FREE 30-Day Decluttering Challenge Printable PDF and banish the chaos from your home.
30 days, 10 items per day, 300 unwanted items gone out of your home for good. Bye-bye clutter – hello, clear spaces!
Decluttering Challenge Conclusion
Decluttering your family home can be overwhelming, particularly when you first begin. By taking the 30-Day Decluttering Challenge, you can kick-start your clutter-busting plan and get a head start.
By day 10, you will find yourself in full swing of getting rid of 10 items a day, and it will start to get easier as the days go on. Don’t forget it takes 21 days to form a habit, so by the end of this challenge, you will be used to your 10-a-day decluttering habit!